1. When signing up to this website, the Client shall provide certain personal details, including information necessary to prevent money laundering.
1.1 The Company collects and stores the next Client's data: E-mail address, encrypted password, Client's full name and address.
2. Client shall provide correct, accurate and up-to-date personal data and shall not impersonate any other person or entity. If the data change, the Client shall notify the Company immediately or within 30 days of such change.
2.1 Customer content information that has been or will be provided by the Customer while using the services of this website may be used by the Company to send promotional messages to the Customer.
2.2 Customer data that has been and/or will be provided by the Client in the course of his activities on the Site may be disclosed by the Company to public authorities. The Company will disclose such data only if required to do so by applicable law, regulation or court order to the minimum extent necessary.
2.3 Non-private client information may be used in promotional material.
4. If a person registers with this website on behalf of a corporation or other business entity, such registration shall be deemed a registration of a representative of the corporation or entity, whereby such person is authorized to represent such corporation or entity as a Customer.
5. The Company shall be entitled to disclose private information of its current or former Clients only if the Client consents in writing to such disclosure or if such disclosure is required by applicable law or to verify the Client's identity. Client information shall only be disclosed to those employees of the Company who handle Clients' Accounts. Any such information shall be stored on electronic or other media as required by applicable law.
6. The Client acknowledges and agrees that all or part of the Client's Account and Transactions information shall be held by the Company and may be used by the Company in the event of a dispute between the Client and the Company.
7. The Company, at its discretion, may, but is not obliged to, review and verify any details provided by the Client for any purpose. The Client hereby accepts and agrees that the Company shall not be liable to the Client in connection with the above review or verification of data.
8. The Company shall take steps to implement enhanced data protection procedures and update them periodically in order to protect the private information of the Clients and their Accounts.
9. When registering on this website, the Client selects a username and password to be used by the user for each login to the website and for the execution of Transactions and use of the Company's Services. In order to maintain the confidentiality of the Client's information on this website, the Client is strictly prohibited from disclosing registration details to other persons or commercial organisations, including but not limited to username and password. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to the Customer due to improper use (including prohibited and unprotected use) or storage of his/her username and password, including any such use by third parties authorised or unauthorised by the Customer.
10. The Customer is solely responsible for the use of pocketoption.com under his username and password. The Company shall not be responsible for any such use, including verification of what the Client does with his Account.
11. The Client shall immediately notify the Company's customer service of any suspicion of unauthorized use of the Account.
12. The Company does not collect or store any credit card data of the Customer.
In accordance with Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI DSS) recommendations, encryption at transport level - TLS 1.2 and at application level by AES algorithm with 256-bit key length is used to protect customer data.
13. Definition of "Cookies":
14. The mobile application can send anonymous data about installed programmes.